Wednesday, December 10, 2008
New "Bachelor" Jason Mesnick is Engaged
The new season of "The Bachelor" doesn't begin until January 5th, but the new star Jason Mesnick told People magazine "I'm engaged! I found exactly what I was hoping for, what I was looking for. I’m completely in love." Jason's proposal was rejected on the last season of "The Bachelorette" when DeAnna Pappas chose Jesse instead. Those two announced their breakup last month. "I was shocked. I thought they were going to make it" Jason said. The support of fans and his family convinced the 32-year old to try again at finding love. "I don’t want to be by myself. I’m ready for a relationship and a family. I was not looking for a mom. I was looking for a partner for me and a mentor and a friend to Ty. I just really believed this can happen to me. I cannot believe it’s this great!"